Gold medal winners case €71.23
To celebrate our brace of 2020 gold medal awards we have created a mixed case made entirely of Gold medal winning wines.
If you know our wines well already you will see some new vintages here which are not yet on general release (Advocate Chardonnay and Baron Cab Merlot) and also one older vintage of the Baron Chardonnay which is really benefiting from the extra time in bottle. We have also thrown in a 7.5% discount to the normal price!
- Expression Vermentino 2019 – light fresh easy drinking wine with a delicate bouquet of lime and apricot
- Advocate Chardonnay 2018 – oak aged for 6 months adding vanilla flavours and creamy richness to the crispness of our classic Chardonnay (new vintage)
- Le Baron Chardonnay 2016 – barrel fermented rich and creamy blockbuster – top Burgundy quality at a fraction of the cost (note: the newly Silver awarded 2018 is fantastic but this is one of the last few bottles of the older Gold award vintage; with the extra bit of bottle ageing it is drinking superbly)
- Rosé 2019 – our new blend rosé – lighter and paler than ever with our first Cinsault harvest
- Advocate Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot 2017 – black cherries and plums evolve into sophisticated notes of cedar and coffee and a long satisfying finish (new vintage)
- 200th Anniversary Special Cuvee – perhaps to be saved for a special occasion: an extraordinary blend of barrels saved by Vincent to commemorate the 1817 purchase of the vineyard by Baron Hilaire and renaming it Saint Hilaire